Wednesday, December 20, 2006

x-mas soaps

My mom loved the soaps I made the other day so much, she wanted me to make some for some of the people she works with.. lol I bought two more candy molds (and cracked one already!) and made enough for 8 people. I bought different extracts to scent them with and they smell divine... This time I made banana, cinnamon, chocolate, peppermint, and orange. Yum!

I put them in little glass votive candle holders that I bought from Jo-Ann Fabrics (4 for $1.50!! yay clearance!) and wrapped them in green and red tulle tied with pretty x-mas ribbon. :D She loved them and even gave me $30! Sorry but no pics.. :( The lighting is horrible... but they look pretty I swear!

I've also rolled the Patons yarn I dyed into a ball and started making a simple drop stitch scarf with it.. and I LOVE the colors. The wool ease I dyed came out a horrid shade of pink and my cats got ahold of it and now its a big tangle dmess.. *sigh* I managed to untangle enough for three tiny balls but I have a loooong way to go before I get through it all. :(

No comments: