Thursday, December 28, 2006

They should ban me from Jo-Ann Fabrics already....

'cause I shop there WAY too much!

I decided to uh... splurge a bit yesterday... Now. I don't NEED anymore yarn since I have tubs and bins full of it... but of course it HAD to be on sale which meant that I HAD to buy some. Right? Of course.

So... I came home with this:

*coughs*

4 skeins of Patons Classic Wool Merino in Rosewood


3 skeins of Caron's Simply Shadows in Opal Twist

2 skeins of Lion's Brand Landscapes in Country Sunset


3 skeins each of JoAnn Sensations Sophisticates Collection Fever in Purple and Posy



Plus I bought two cable needles (I really want to learn how to make cables!) and some more stitch markers.

AND

I bought the Stitch 'n Bitch Page a Day calendar from the calendar store in the mall.. I can't wait to see what all the patterns are!



Plus I've been working on my Sahara sweater some more. I picked it back up two days ago with 52 rows.. and now I'm up to 63. Yay! I know I didn't get very far, but I'm a sloooooooow knitter. I am going to finish this sweater darnit! lol

No comments: