Friday, February 09, 2007

First Navajo Ply!

Wow.

I'm tired. I should actually be in bed.. especially seeing as I have work tomorrow morning.. but what am I doing instead? Watching "Good Eats" of Food Network and posting a blog. If you hadn't noticed, I'm not all that bright sometimes... lol I know the second my head hits that pillow, I'm going to be wide awake anyways.. oh well.

So I managed to spin my first navajo plied skein yesterday! It's only about 30 yds, but I'm just so darn excited. Roving came from mainewoodsyarn. I really love her rovings. :D I used the pretty blue one and I am absolutely thrilled at how the colors spun up. It's just so pretty!




I can't wait to spin more of this so I have enough finished yarn for a project. :D

And I can't wait for my tax return! Cause I really REALLY want to buy a wheel.. just have to decide what my budget is going to be and what I'm going to want. And where I'm going to be able to put it.. lol Hopefully the cats won't chew it either. One seems to be utterly fascinated with my spindles.. when they're sitting on the desk. And the other is having a grand time chewing and drooling on my balls of pre drafted roving when I set them aside. I swear, I can't turn my back on them for a second! lol

No comments: