I found this nifty site... and it's like it says.. knit from your stash for 2007.
I'm totally in for this since I obviously uh.. have a *coughs* spending habit... or something...
I fI can stick to this, I'll be ok! lol And I'll be able to ge thtough my 6+ bins of yarn. Oy.
The rules on the site are:
Knit From Your Stash 2007:
1. The Knit-From-Your-Stash-a-Thon will start January 1, 2007 and run through September 30, 2007 -- a period of nine months.
2. We will not buy any yarn during that period, with the following exceptions:
2.a. Sock yarn does not count. What? You think we are made of stone?
2.b. If someone asks for a specific knitted gift that we really and truly do not have the yarn for, we may buy yarn to knit that gift.
2.c. If we are knitting something and run out of yarn, we may purchase enough to complete the project.
2.d. We each get one "Get Out of Jail Free" card -- we are each allowed to fall off the wagon one time.
3. We are allowed to receive gifts of yarn.
4. Trading stash is allowed.
5. Spinning fiber of any sort is exempt.
The only thing I'll change is the date.. so I'll start mine feb 1 and go til oct 31.. O_o What a challenge!