Monday, July 07, 2008

Tour de Fleece 2008

I've decided to join the group on ravelry and try this for the first time this year. I figure it'll give me the much needed motivation to get more spinning in.

I haven't been home since the weekend, thankfully I brought my spindles and some fiber with me so I was able to start on time with the tour. Can't say I've spun much so far though.

Day 1: Spun some more of the red/orange/purple batt from copperpot on my turkish spindle.
Day 2: Worked on some of the alpaca/sari silk batt from loop on my heavier bottom whorl spindle.
Day 3: Today.. haven't started yet and it's 10pm. Will get some spinning on the wheel done before bed. Will probably pop in season 2 of Angel and watch some of that for entertainment. Or season 1 of Gilmore Girls. Not sure yet.

No pics yet seeing as I have lent my camera to the bf. Gee that was fantastic timing.


I'm STILL working on my first pair of socks.. actually I'm still working on the first sock. I got overly ahead of myself and started decreasing for the toe. Finally decided to try it on. Found it to be way too short and had to rip back. Currently getting all the stitches back on the needles and continuing along my merry way. I am determined to finish the first sock by thursday's SnB meeting.

No comments: