Sunday, March 04, 2007

DDR and swap progress

So after playing DDR at the arcade last night, I've come to the conclusion that not only do I need to a) get in shape, and b) practice a heck of a lot more, but also c) I really need to make a DDR quilt! Wouldn't that be awesome? I think so. :) I must go find my pad of graph paper and map this thing out. And then get properly motivated to sew it. lol I still owe the bf a quilt that I uh.. havent' worked on in at least a year or two.. >_<>

Well, I'm appx halfway through with project numbah one for the newbie swap on craftster.. and hopefully I can finish it tonight.. .I have all the materials set up for the second project, but I have to do it in the garage so I don't die from the E6000 glue fumes... XD

Well.. not much else to update on... no FO's at the time being.. and I can't post project shots.. hopefully soon!

No comments: