Sunday, October 08, 2006

Why can't I stop?! ...

...with the yarn purchasing? It's a disease, I swear!

I went to Michael's the other day looking for ONE specific yarn, didn't find it, and ended up coming home with 9 balls of three different yarns, and some jewelry wire so I can try making wire jewelry.

I bought three balls of Patons Soy Wool Stripes, three of Lion's Brand Wool Ease, and three of Patons Rumour.


Here's some better pics in the light so you can see the colors. :D


I've already started working on a simple 2x2 ribbed scarf with the SWS...

And this is the first time I've worked with something other than acrylic.. and wow! What a difference! I love this yarn! It's so silky and slides right off the needles.. and it feels like it's going to be a super warm scarf when it's finished. I'm so excited about this, I can't wait to use the Rumour yarn because it's an alpaca blend and feels even softer. And of course I have no idea what I want to do with that yet! XD

No comments: