Friday, February 27, 2009

Coraline

I went to see this last night with my roommate/ best friend. I left the theater a bit unsure of what I thought,(because it didn't seem like it should be for kids!) but I did like the movie. Creepy, cute, and really well done. I will probably end up buying it when it comes out on DVD.

I won't spoil it for anyone but I will say that it was a really wonderful film and thoroughly whimsical and enchanting to watch as you follow Coraline through the other world. I am completely amazed at the tiny things that were crafted for it. The little knitted sweaters and gloves were so cute! And I adore the designs used for each characters outfits. Of course, this makes me want to attempt making something teeny tiny. But I won't cause it'd make me more blind than I already am! Haha.

Go see it!

No comments: